Today was the day to bring in the Leprechaun Traps. We celebrated St. Patrick's Day today and here's how it went:
1. The students were assigned the task to create a Leprechaun Trap. See previous post this week.
2. This morning a Leprechaun left green footprints on the tables. He also left a rhyming message on the morning message board that he lost his hat (Dollar Tree) in our room.
3. While out of the room, a Leprechaun messed up the room. Kids love this and it is so funny how they quickly put the room back together.
4. Each student had the opportunity to show and tell their trap. The best part was when the students gave "compliments" following their presentation. Example: I like the way you used marshmallows.
5. Then I let the class walk around and look at and ask questions ~ so great!
I highly recommend this project! So much fun in the classroom! I hope enjoy seeing a few traps.